Monday, April 14, 2008

~ The Embracing Pen ~


As much as I wanted
No day would go on
Without few lines of poetry
Poetry for soul
Yet there are days like today
When this tiny box
A laptop we call
Is only here to assist me
To realize a page of dream
Yet it comes crushing down
I wonder how I doubted
A simple as it is,
A pen has always been a writing partner
Filling all the gaps
For when all the latest technology
Will crash in hands of bugs
As usual my pen will embrace me back
As always standing there to be a partner in writing

Copyright 2008 Nasra Al Adawi

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I've forgotten how to write with a pen. :)

12:27 PM  
Blogger Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

Nasra: Hope you are well. Back from Costa Rica. Link on my site for photos. Take care.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home