Friday, April 18, 2008

~ I'm Done ~



I'm done crying
I'm done hurting
For I cried all the tears
That I have ever held inside
I have tabbed all the doors
That carried my inner grief
So I emptied all my pockets
To keep walking on unknown road
In weight of feather
Yet with a heart of mountain
For all the tears I shed
For all the pain that I endured
I could no longer fall apart
I had to grow stronger
So I'm undefeated with sorrow
I just take it as that's my fate
Yet I'm still standing
Despite all arrows thrown on me
I'm done feeling sorry for myself
I'm done hating my own existence
I had to face my inner fears
Been held back all this time
I grow stronger
Against all strikes that hits me down
To stand simply as mountain


Copyright 2008 Nasra Al Adawi

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home