Monday, April 21, 2008

~Silence is Music~

I have heard
There is a man searching for me
Perhaps its true
Or maybe not
Just one of those rumors
Surfacing out of no where
But if you come face to face with him
Tell him that I'm also on a search
Searching to find my music
One more day to live
More heartbeats to keep me going
I have been drowning in emptiness
Gasping for life
I have knocked many doors
Yet not knowing what I'm looking for
I have been watching me dying slowly
For a second fear stabs me
I die momentarily
A millisecond of silence
Thoughts are no longer racing through
Oh, Am I really floating
Surfacing within myself
For once I go into core of peace
No noise and no sound
I get attached to this kind of music
My senses are cleansed
Filled with air of silence
Once again ready to face the chaotic world
I come back all determine
To face twisters of life

Copyright 2008 Nasra Al Adawi

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger goatman said...

A meditation on meditation.
refreshed and replenished by the silence of no thought. Nice

1:12 PM  
Blogger Noodles said...

Hello Nasra,

My name is Alanood. I work at a PR company called Fifth Ring.

We are looking for Omani nationals who are well known in the country. People who have given back to their country through poetry and song.

We are very interested in partnering with you for an awareness campaign.

If you interested, please email me at alanood@fifthring.com

thank you very much for your time

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home